Why Spiritual Fridays?
The demand and inspiration behind Spiritual Fridays has been to:
- create a safe space, for individuals, to get aquatinted with their intuition and spiritual process
- share difficult thoughts, “weird” questions and experiences, and
- break down any new information about the transformational times we are living in, that can be difficult to grasp
When: Ever 2nd Friday, starting with October 16th, 2020
Time: 10:00-12:00 & 13:00-15:00
Language: Danish (English if wanted)
Who can participate: Anyone who is ready to explore these transformational times. All ages and backgrounds are welcome. It is not about who you are, but about what you are seeking.
Where: Copenhagen, Denmark
Participation fee: 250 kr. per person/meeting
“A small group of thoughtful people could change the world” – Margaret Mead
We add spiritual perspective to the “madness” we live
These spiritual support groups are intended to provide members with the information they need to address or cope with what is happening right now in the world – allowing discussions and sharing of thoughts.
The groups are intended to dive deeper into the understanding of their individual process and the current collective situations. Focusing through the spiritual perspective on the present rather than the past.
Spiritual Fridays are open groups; new participants are welcome to join the sessions at any time.
In terms of what happens in a group meeting: it can vary based on the topic that is at the forefront for the participants. I will also be introducing topics, that are of importance for the whole group. Each participant will engage with the group as much as s/he wants. Participants are the main drivers of the discussion with facilitation and guidance from me.
“Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life” – Amy Poehler
The three pillars of the Spiritual Fridays’ success
- Maintain confidentiality – It is essential for the feeling of trust, that what we share in the group, of any personal character, is kept in the group
- Commitment to attendance – Each member arrives on time, and stay for the entire meeting
- Participate – The potential for healing and growth rests on how much group members participate